FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
What classes do you offer?
Acro & Tumbling
(For Students with Special Needs)
Can I take a trial class?
We offer Trial Weeks!
This offering allows you to come into the studio and take 1 week of unlimited classes, receive a Studio-Welcome Packet, a Backpack & Water Bottle
for only $29.99
During your trial week you will be able to tour our studio, get to know our teachers & ask all the questions you need for a successful season of Dance at Spotlight
How much are classes?
1 Drop-in class: $20
1 Trial Week: $29.99
Monthly classes start at $65
Class rates increase based on the number of classes you attend per week and what program you sign up for! To receive specific pricing for multiple classes please feel free to create a parent account.
• YES- we are vendors for the following charter schools: EPIC, Granite Mountain, Sage Oak
• YES- we have an amazing competition team! Dancers who are interested in competing will be evaluated in class upon request.
• YES- we have classes for all ages and all levels.
• YES- we offer multiple performance opportunities each year! We ALWAYS host a show in both June and December.
• WHAT TO EXPECT:
Each class requires specific shoes- For ballet we require ballet shoes, Jazz class uses jazz shoes, Tap class utilizes tap shoes & our Hip Hop class uses tennis shoes. All other classes can be attended in either half sole shoes or jazz shoes. If you have a specific question regarding which shoes are best for your class, please fee free to contact us directly. Class- specific shoes are not required until after your dancer's first 2 classes.
Each class will utilize the first 15-20 minutes of class time for an instructor-led warm up. This may require your dancer to stretch, condition and participate in multiple exercise routines. In order to have the best experience in class it is very important for your dancer's body and muscles to be properly warmed up.
After warm-up your dancer will learn technique and choreography which will be based on the genre of each class.
- In Ballet, dancers will learn how to move their body with controlled movements that focus on alignment and multiple positions of their feet and arms.
- In Jazz class your dancer will learn how to isolate their body in a more upbeat style. Technical skills will also be taught at an age-appropriate pace.
- In Tap class your dancer will utilize their shoes to create different beats and rhythmic sounds.
- In Hip Hop class your dancer will learn street-style dancing that is performed to a wide-range of popular current and old-school music.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions regarding what to expect in your first class.
• We are located in Ontario California- right next door to El Torito & Black Angus.
• Our office is open during class hours:
Monday - Thursday 5-8pm